A Customer has 30 days to notify you if they want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 30 days from the day on which they receive the goods they have ordered. This applies to cancellable goods. Be aware that a Customer has every right to return products they do not like or want, or that are damaged. There seems to be a trend also for Customers to order a range of products to choose from with every intention of sending some back. A Customer may simply change their mind. Of course Returns and Refunds mostly happen because goods are faulty or damaged or the description has been incorrect or misleading.
How a Customer can cancel their order, or return or exchange a product
- The Customer will contact you to let you know that they wish to cancel their order, or return or exchange a product by outlining this to you directly by signing in to their account, clicking ‘my orders’ within this menu, picking the order they want to return and then clicking on ‘contact the seller’ where they can upload this information.
- If already received, the Customer must package the item up and send it back to you within 14 days of letting you know that they want to cancel their order and return the product (we recommend they use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that they will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product not you.
- As your payment agent, we will process the refund directly to the Customer’s Paypal account and reclaim the money from your Paypal account in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by you; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date the Customer provides evidence that they have returned the product to you; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which the Customer informed you about their decision to cancel their order.
We advise the Customer not to destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before they have spoken to you and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund they may be entitled to.
Please note that the Customer is liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while they are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to you).
As a Seller you must comply with our Returns and Refunds Policy, as part of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to. It is an essential part of customer service and gives peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us
Non- Cancellable Items
A Customer is not allowed to cancel:
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like paintings, sculpture and ceramics for example
To avoid disappointment, please state whether your item is non-cancellable on the Returns and Refund Policy when uploading the product
Extended Christmas Returns and Refunds Policy
All cancellable goods purchased between 1 November and 22 December (inclusive) can be returned in their original condition at any time before 19 January the following year. For all items purchased on 23 December or after, our 30-day returns policy applies.